As a non-profit, we rely on support from interested individuals and members like you. There are many ways you can get involved and help further our profession.
An important step towards regulation is your voice!
Getting involved is crucial to the advancement of our field and to ensure children and youth are protected in our Province. Whether you are a CYCP or a CYCP supporter, there are actionable steps you can take to help us keep kids safe!
Visit the buttons above to access materials and information on how you can get involved!
- There are a wide range of activities that we rely on volunteers for including support and planning for provincial conferences. Contact us at email@example.com if you’d like to get involved.
- Be a change-maker. Join our Board of Directors or one of our committees!
- Sign the petition (see above for Public and CYCP petitions) to support our proposal for regulating the profession of Child and Youth Care and mail original copies to our office.
- Gather and submit letters of support for our proposed legislation.
- Follow us and post on social media in support of our efforts.
- Obtain corporate sponsorship for our conferences, organization membership or organizational partnership with the OACYC or advertise in our quarterly newsletter – The Chronicle.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the opportunities available.