Being a member of the OACYC offers you:
- Access to SafeGuard training at the member rate.
- The e-Journal of Relational Child and Youth Care Practice
- A voice in the future of Child and Youth Care in Ontario including policy development, legislation and working conditions.
- A voice in what the OACYC offers to members and children and youth in Ontario
- A means to demonstrate to employers and clients that you are serious about your career and receive recognition as a committed professional Child and Youth Care Practitioner
- Professional development opportunities including training, workshops and conferences that provide CYCCB and OACYC professional development credits as required for continued membership and certification at discounted member rates
- Auto, Home, Travel and Private practice insurance at discounted rates
- Access to a Mortgage Broker
- Develop networks and contacts that can lead to employment opportunities all over the country and stay in touch through the OACYC newsletter The Chronicle.
- Increased knowledge and stay current in the latest trends, resources and methods of providing services.
- Accurate information about the Certification process and a direct link to the Child and Youth Care Certification Board. Support to complete the steps of certification including completion of the exam, application and portfolio.
- Information about employment opportunities
Click here to JOIN the OACYC today!